Tuesday 22 July 2014

In love with London

 So I recently visited London and I absolutely fell in love with it. - I thought I would share some of my favourite photos with you guys. I think everyone should visit London at least once in their life, it's an amazing city! My favourite, and most surprising part, was definitely the street style. I have heard that the style in London is amazing but I had no idea how perfect it actually is. Nobody seems so care what other people think, they just wear what they want and what they believe suits them. I would love to be like that. I am really considering living in London when Im older (and have enough money to do so). Anyways, here are my favourite photos from my trip, I hope it will inspire some of you to visit this amazing city.







No comments:

Post a Comment